All professional installation companies do a “lease” or “rental” program. When companies say you own the material, this sounds better than it is. You will be charged for replacements which occur every year as well as a possible buy out, so be sure to check the fine print.
The article had some great points that we wanted to share.
“Typical jobs run from $2,000 – $3000 but that some can cost as much as $30,000.”
“Fees do not drop in succeeding years, because the lights are leased.”
Some tips for choosing the right lighting company:
- Find out what is included, is removal extra?
- Look at photos on their website, do you like the lighting? Are the trees too sparse, are the extension cords exposed?
- Make sure there is a sufficient amount of people on the install crew.
- Are service calls included?
When you hire a professional company for your lighting installation you are getting:
- Licensed & Insured
- Quality and detailed installation
- Promptness & reliability
At Basics Landscaping we are here for you to make this Holiday Season the best one yet! Please call for a free estimate!!